Paragliding Beginner Courses (Yamaç Paraşütü Başlangıç Eğitimi)
Powered Paragliding Courses (Paramotor Başlangıç Eğitimi)
- Paragliding initial training; will take place in three stages. First stage theoretical knowledge and written exam
- Second stage, paragliding ground training
- Third stage, take off, flight and landing training
- Paramotor training, in addition to the three stages, ground training with the engine will be included
- Paramotor simulator training
- General Engine information
Frequently Asked Questions
No more questions in your mind. We answer the all questions from you.
if you feel young, The age is not limit.
Yes, you need to reserve your place in advance
.You can pay 20 percent of the course price as a deposit before attending the courses.
- Minimum age of 16 years. Those under 18 must have parental consent either by a notarised signature on our Skydive Spain membership form and fitness form OR the parent must come on the day of the jump and sign the forms in person with their ID to support it.
- If you are aged 70 years or over, you will need your doctor to sign and stamp a Skydive Spain medical form. Without this form, you are unable to jump.
- Please request the relevant form.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 95 kg (15 stones or 209 lbs), each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump. The weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes. Notice that we also take into consideration the BMI and this should be lower than 27.5.
- People of varying levels of disability can participate in a tandem skydive, however, we must know the full details in advance of the booking and a fitness declaration form must be signed at the DZ office on the day of the jump.
- The instructor is properly licenced and this licence includes Third Party Liability insurance which covers him/her and his/her passenger in the case of negligence. Therefore in the case of any injury that would require medical attention the passenger would cover the costs until responsibility is established. If the passenger requires additional coverage they can become a member of Federación Andaluza de Deportes Aéreos (FEADA) for an additional cost.
- Do not drink alcohol before your paragliding flight