Paragliding Beginner Course
• Our courses are held in groups or individually. However, in our group courses, we are able to give the APPI beginner level certificate, valid in many countries.
• Our Beginner Paragliding Course is take 7 day if all the conditions are the best; (weather-student skills- ect.)
• Our group courses are urgent in certain periods. but we can do our private courses according to the time of 1 or 2 students.
• If there are one or two students in our private courses, education is more efficient. The instructor can take care of his students one-on-one and make them gain their skills faster but we can’t give certificate for private one or two person courses.
• All necessary equipment will be provided by us.
Plan of Paragliding Beginner Courses
1. Theoretical Education (In the first stage, all the necessary theoretical information is given about paragliding with written documents and videos.)
2. Ground-handling excercises (In the second stage, to the student; All physical works related to groundwork are demonstrated and in order to gain these skills, a parachute control on the ground with wind is gained)
3. Solo flight observer and in control of instructors with radio (in the last phase of training. The student makes 10 flights on his own, but in this whole process, the student has to obey the instructors given command by the via radio.)
All stages are carried out step by step. If The student is successful in all steps, The students will have completed the Beginner course after 10 solo flight.
And we give APPI Beginner Paragliding Pilot license