Want to go tandem paragliding in the Babadag? Paragliding Babadag is located just 20 minutes south-east of Fethiye, in the west of Turkey. If you are looking to experience the thrill free flight without having any previous experience, tandem paragliding is a great choice for you. After only 3 minutes of instruction, you will be ready to do a tandem paragliding with your expert instructor. You will have a unique flight experience with the view of Ölüdeniz. You will have achieved your dream from 6,500 feet.
- 2-3 minute briefing prior to the flight
- Strapped to a highly experienced and qualified instructor
- Highest exit altitude in Babadag: 6,500 ft!
- Enjoy flying like birds for 30 minutes
- You can want more extreme from your instructor
- Option to purchase the video & photos package
Video and Photo
Be sure to book the video and photos option for your tandem paragliding adventure! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your “first flight”, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
- Minimum age of 16 years. Those under 18 must have parental consent either by a notarised signature on our Skydive Spain membership form and fitness form OR the parent must come on the day of the jump and sign the forms in person with their ID to support it.
- If you are aged 70 years or over, you will need your doctor to sign and stamp a Skydive Spain medical form. Without this form, you are unable to jump.
- Please request the relevant form.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 95 kg (15 stones or 209 lbs), each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump. The weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes. Notice that we also take into consideration the BMI and this should be lower than 27.5.
- People of varying levels of disability can participate in a tandem skydive, however, we must know the full details in advance of the booking and a fitness declaration form must be signed at the DZ office on the day of the jump.
- The instructor is properly licenced and this licence includes Third Party Liability insurance which covers him/her and his/her passenger in the case of negligence. Therefore in the case of any injury that would require medical attention the passenger would cover the costs until responsibility is established. If the passenger requires additional coverage they can become a member of Federación Andaluza de Deportes Aéreos (FEADA) for an additional cost.
- Do not drink alcohol before your skydive.